Saturday, June 25, 2011

On fire!

Our Promotional Frenzy contest is on fire!  We are way ahead of everyone else but we still need your help to make it a slam dunk!  Click on the link below and vote for us!  Of course we want all 10's!  :)  Thank you for your support!

On the non-business side....it's a pretty laid back Saturday for us.  One kid consumed with video games, one still in bed (uh, yes...still in bed!), and the hubby getting the car recall fixed.  We've got a dacshund snoring and the other warming up under a blanket.  Thank goodness the neighbor finally turned her thump thump music off so we can enjoy a peacful Saturday!

I'm working on some new jewelry today.  I think one of them is called a cha cha braclet.  It reminds me of those candy necklaces we had as kids.  I decided to sell earrings with them as a set.  I think they turned out pretty cute and hopefully someone else will too!  I'll be posting them on Etsy today.  Come and see!

Still working on my pastel drawing.  I saw a picture of Tulips from Skagit Valley in Washington and had to draw it as soon as I saw it.  Pastels can be so messy so my table has to be cleared when I work on it.  And since it's been so messy, I havn't touched it in a while.

I'm slowly getting the hang of the blog and I hope to be writing about more interesting stuff than this soon!  I learned how to add gadgets and know a little bit a small amount nothing about HTML. 

Off to work on Etsy.  Sales are slow but I still am working hard at it to make it successful!  Come see my new jewelry and cards!  I'd love to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment