Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day one and no clue!

This is day one of my blog and I have no clue what I am doing.  That is probably not the way I want to start a blog that I want people to read but none the less it is the truth.  I am going to stay positive and consider this a learning vacation.  I am on a journey to learn what blogging is all about!  I am going to learn what blogging is all about and I hope that you stick by me while this semi-computer literate Mom learns and experiments!

In the meantime, please check out my new Etsy Team link to the right.  This team is full of wonderful Etsy members who work really hard at what they do and I am very excited to be a part of the team.  When you get to the page, click on the members link to the left and browse around some of their shops.  I am continuosly amazed by what they make all the time!  They are great people with an extraordinary amount of talent!

No comments:

Post a Comment